OI 466 Final Exam Guide LATEST WORK
Price: $25.00 $12.00
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial Purchased: 4 Times. Tutorial Rating:
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- OI 466 Final Exam Guide.doc
OI 466 Final Exam Guide NEW
1. Which one of the following is not one of the IBDM Steps?
0 Assessing the situation
0 Identify and define problems/opportunities
0 Creative concept development
0 Prototype development
2. Which of the following are the three major types of business models?
0 IBDM, Decision Model, Strategy Model
0 IBDM, Strategy Model, Supply Chain Model
0 Supply Chain Model, Strategy Model, Decision Model
0 Situational Assessment Model, Strategy Model, Supply Chain Model
0 IBDM, Situational Assessment, Supply Chain Model
3. Which of the following is not a prototype model?
0 Foam model
0 Looks-like works-like model
0 Seems-like feels-like model
0 Clay model
0 Virtual model
4. The four categories of the SPPS are:
0 Success, Process, Product, Service
0 Strategy, Process, Product, Service
5. Leadership is an important nuance of strategy in IBDM.
6. A flowchart is a prototype that can be used to test and illustrate process changes.
a. 0 True
b. 0 False
7. Process is not a part of intellectual capital.
a. 0 True
b. 0 False
8. Process changes affect which of the following?
a. 0 Organizational culture
9. Implementation, validation, and refinement may be appropriately applied to process changes.
a. 0 True
b. 0 False
10. Which of the following drive process changes?
a. 0 Technology
11. One can use creative thinking techniques and inspiration to develop innovative and practical concepts to address the identified problems/opportunities.
12. Ergonomics will affect product development in which of the following ways?
0 For the ease of users
0 To accommodate handicapped needs
13. Anthropometrics are considered to be which of the following?
0 Economic observations
14. Which of the following are prototypes used for products?
0 Flow charts
15. Competitive assessment is a step in product development.
16. Simulation is a type of prototype that can be used in a service development.
17. Supply chain management is not relevant in a service development.
18. Iterative models for testing and evaluation of services can be any of the following types except:
19. Intellectual capital needs that apply to services include all of the following, except:
20. Which of the following is not a future trend in strategies?.
0 Patent auctions
21. Which of the following is not a future trend in processes?
0 Alternative energies
22. Which of the following is not a future trend in products?
0 Disease detection
23. Which of the following is not a future trend in services?
0 Satellite radio evolution
24. The younger generation and the aging generation will all be affected by innovative future trends in SPPS.
SHORT ESSAY - Use at least one referenced writing for each response in some way
25. How would you use IBDM at work tomorrow? (12 points)
Looking at trends, impact-what is our competition doing? Looking for ways to create that competitive advantage. Use creative techniques to develop practical concepts addressing our management issues and the need for serious organizational change and structure for the company as a whole .using knowledge management and our assets
Ref-personal opinion and view of my work/Dale Notinelli
26. Define IBDM in your own words (10 points)
Innovative Business Design Model-business environment accesses the situation,identifys what it is, seeks out opportunity’s and or problems creative concept development, the design, development of this vision-prototype, implementation of the idea, validation on its workings and fine tuning the creation-refinement. Release
Ref-Dale Notinelli -in my own words
27. Give an example of how you would use IBDM and step through the process you would use for a Service (10 points)
Initially establishing a common view, describing the action needed or the change with in the service, discovering the trends within the industry, what is competition doing? Leverage in the market? Internal and external ideas for betterment, tools used to describe the business service, conversion-putting the idea into practice-to alter and change the process, putting ideas into practice, capturing the voice of our customers and translating them technically so this is the result of he process.
Ref- Dale Notinelli-Self written
28. Give an example of how you would use IBDM for a Product (10 points)
Start up points-set up team-stakeholders-investors, choose suitable design, sketch out products and workload, execute flawed vs. sound prototype, value of design, strategy in finances, technology used, customer need/power ,competition, legal and social environment, a product is something made, grown sold or use.
Ref;Cohen, J.A (2005) Intangible assets, Hoboken, NJ. John Wiley and Sons
29. Define Prototype in your own words (5 Points)
Prototyping is the process of building a model of a system, a development cycle. I would call it a first impression of a vision of something .Each prototyping method has its own set of ideal applications, strengths, and weaknesses. Testing rounds at different accuracy’s. Some methods are better for speed while others are intended for absolute precision or overall strength (Hawker, 2015)
I mentioned the flame retardant feature in my surfboard for purpose.
Ref- Hawker, C. (2015). Turning Ideas into Products: Expert Tips For Invention Prototypes - Part 2: Prototyping- www.inventorspot.com
30. Define SPPS in your own words (5 Points)
STRATEGIES, PROCESSES PRODUCTS SERVICES IN BUSINESS AND USED TOWARDS INNOVATION(LOWER PRICES,EXPANSION,BRAND NAME ELECTRONIC,NEWER UPDATED TECHNOLOGY,EFFECTIVE TECHNOLOGY,
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: